RACKET SPORTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
First, we would like to inform you that the following personal data is needed from you to register in all events that we organize: first name, last name, email address and phone number. All other personal data are optional and indicated voluntarily and allow us to get in touch with you more easily if needed.
The personal data are required for the sole purposes of participating in Padel events. Obviously, all personal data are protected and will not be passed on to third parties.
You will find further information in our data protection declaration below. Please check the box only in case you have fully understood all the information and you agree with the document.
Data protection declaration
We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of Racket Sports s.à.r.l. The use of the Internet page of Racket Sports s.à.r.l. is possible without any indication of personal data. However, if you want to use special enterprise services via our website (such as event registrations), processing of personal data becomes necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as first name, last name, email address or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation, and in accordance with the Luxemburgish data protection regulations applicable to Racket Sports s.à.r.l.. By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform of the nature, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process as well as of the rights to which you are entitled. Which data will be processed and in which way largely depends on the agreed services. Therefore, not all the points will apply to you.
As the controller, Racket Sports s.à.r.l has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. Our data protection declaration should be legible and understandable for the general public, as well as for our customers.
Name and address of the controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in Luxembourg and other provisions related to data protection is:
Racket Sports s.à.r.l
100, route de Mersch
Sources and data used
Racket Sports s.à.r.l. processes personal data which we receive from our customers or others concerned within our business relations. We process personal data to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of our services.
Relevant data are personal details (first name, last name, email address and other contact details) and pictures taken during the events for the sole purpose of advertising the event and publications on social media.
What purposes are your data processed for?
Your personal data are collected and processed for the fulfillment of our services. Your data are primarily processed for the purposes of event registrations and the corresponding payment processes. If necessary, we process your personal data for safeguarding our legitimate interests or the ones of third parties. Below are some examples:
- Advertising purposes insofar as you have not objected to the use of your personal data
- Establishment of legal claims and defense of legal interests
- Safeguarding IT-security and IT operations
- Prevention and investigation of criminal offences
Insofar as you have given us your consent for your data to be processed for specific purposes, the lawfulness of processing is given on the voluntary basis of your consent. The given consent can be revoked at any time.
How is the safety of your data ensured?
All personal data collected for the purposes of court bookings and the use of our booking system, are hosted in a high-end computer center in Germany. Moreover, numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data have been implemented:
- The servers are located behind a firewall and are constantly serviced.
- Security patches and updates are regularly installed.
- Data transmission is carried out securely only via HTTPS / SSL certificate.
- Session handling is done via cookies or HTTPS only.
Data processing on our website
Racket Sports s.à.r.l takes the protection of personal data seriously and complies with the rules of data protection, particularly the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Personal data are only processed if the data subject has given his consent, if personal data are necessary for performance of a contract or if the GDPR or any other laws allow or stipulate processing.
Right of confirmation
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from Racket Sports s.à.r.l the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. If you wish to exercise this right of confirmation, you may, at any time, contact any employee of Racket Sports s.à.r.l
Right of access
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from Racket Sports s.à.r.l. free information about your personal data stored at any time. If you wish to exercise this right of access, you may, at any time, contact any employee of Racket Sports s.à.r.l
Right to rectification
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from Racket Sports s.à.r.l without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you wish to exercise this right to rectification, you may, at any time, contact any employee of Racket Sports s.à.r.l
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from Racket Sports s.à.r.l the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and Racket Sports s.à.r.l shall have the obligation to erase your personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
– The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
– The data subject withdraws consent to which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
– The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
– The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
– The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which Racket Sports s.à.r.l is subject.
– The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If one of the aforementioned reasons applies, and you wish to request the erasure of personal data stored by Racket Sports s.à.r.l you may, at any time, contact any employee of Racket Sports s.à.r.l An employee of Racket Sports s.à.r.l shall promptly ensure that the erasure request is complied with immediately.
Right to object
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
Racket Sports s.à.r.l shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If Racket Sports s.à.r.l processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing. If you object to Racket Sports s.à.r.l to the processing for direct marketing purposes, Racket Sports s.à.r.l will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time. In order to exercise the right to object, you may contact at any time any employee of Racket Sports s.à.r.l
Right of restriction of processing
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from Racket Sports s.à.r.l restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
– The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling Racket Sports s.à.r.l to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
– The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead.
– Racket Sports s.à.r.l no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
– You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Racket Sports s.à.r.l override yours.
If one of the aforementioned conditions is met, and you wish to request the restriction of the processing of personal data stored by Racket Sports s.à.r.l you may at any time contact any employee Racket Sports s.à.r.l The employee of Racket Sports s.à.r.l will arrange the restriction of the processing.
Period for which the personal data will be stored
Racket Sports s.à.r.l processes and stores your personal data for as long as this is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual or statutory obligations. If the personal data are no longer required for the fulfillment of contractual or statutory obligations the data will be routinely deleted unless further processing is required for the following purposes:
– Fulfillment of commercial and fiscal legal storage duties. Generally speaking the statutory retention or documentation periods shall be 10 years
– Keeping of evidence within the statutory limitation periods
If you would like to have further information that you could not find in this data protection declaration or if you would like to have more details about a specific point, please contact Racket Sports s.à.r.l